Monday, April 23, 2012

Kenny and the Dragon by Tony DiTerlizzi

From the author who wrote 'The Spiderwick Chronicles' series, 'Kenny and the Dragon' is a fictionary masterpiece filled with whim and bursting with delightful qualities. It is a story about a studious rabbit named Kenny who finds a peaceful dragon. The two quickly become friends but soon trouble arises when the townspeople become scared and angry by the arrival of the dragon. They hire Kenny's best friend to kill the beast. It is a story that would be particularly enjoyed by children ages 5 - 8. The things that I liked about this book are that it is very detailed and entertaining. It was fun to read and something that I would not normally have read. I am very glad that I did. I actually have no complaints for this book. A very fun read. 4 out of 5 stars.

1 comment: